Khakhara’s are thin crackers made from mat bean, wheat flour and oil. It is served usually during breakfast. khakhra’s are individually hand-made and roasted to provide a delicious, crunchy and healthy snack enjoyed with a selection of pickles and chutneys.
- Place of Origin:India (Gujarat)
- Brand Name:as per buyers request
- Shelf Life:12 Month
- Inspection:SGS OR As per the buyer’s request.
- Quality:Free from Added Preservatives.
Payment And Shipping Terms
- Port:Any Indian Port
- Packaging Details:10kg/15kg/20kg/25kg/50kg Bag with vacuum pack with three layers OR as per buyer’s requirement
- Mode of Payment:L.C/T.T
- Shipment Terms:FOB/ CIF as needed by the Customer to their port of choice