Wheat is the only grain with sufficient gluten content to make raised or leavened loaf of bread. Its high gluten strength and uniform golden color makes it ideal for bread making and pasta preparation. The main varieties of wheat grown in India are as follows VL-832,VL-804, HS-365, HS-240 , HD2687,WH-147, WH-542, PBW-343, WH-896(d), PDW-233(d), UP-2338, PBW-502, Shresth (HD 2687), Aditya (HD 2781), HW-2044, HW-1085, NP-200(di), HW-741.
- Varieties: We provide Feed Wheat, Milling Wheat & as per Buyer’s requirement.
- Place of Origin:India
- Moisture:12% Max
- Damaged Grain:2% Max
- Gluten (Wet):Min 26%
Payment And Shipping Terms
- Port:Any Indian Port
- Packaging Details:25 KGS or 50 KGS PP Bags Or As Per Buyers Requirement
- Mode of Payment: :L/C, T/T
- Quantity:20 feet Container with load ability of 24 Tons Or As Per Buyers Requirement
- Shipment Terms:FOB/ CIF as needed by the Customer to their port of choice