Chilli is the dried ripe fruit of the genus Capsicum. Capsicum annuum is an annual sub –shrub, the flowers of which are borne singly and fruits usually pendent, which provide red peppers, cayenne, paprika and chillies and sweet pepper (bell pepper) a mild form with large inflated fruits. Dry chilly is extensively used as spice in curried dishes. It is also used as an ingredient in curry powder and in seasonings. Bird chilly is used in making hot sauces as pepper sauce and Tabsco sauce.
As a medicine it is used as an counter irritant in Lumbago, Neuralgia, and Rheumatic disorders.
- Commodity:Indian Whole Chili
- Varieties: We deal in Sanam 334, Bydagi & Teja. Also as per buyer’s requirement
- Place of Origin:India
- Moisture:12.5% Maximum
- Color:Bright Red
- Shelf Life:Long
- Pungency:10000-20000 / 20000-30000 SHU
- Pods With Stalk:8% Maximum
Payment And Shipping Terms
- Port:Any Indian Port
- Packaging Details:25 KGS or 50 KGS Jute Bags Or As Per Buyers Requirement
- Mode of Payment:L/C,T/T
- Shipment Terms:FOB/ CIF as needed by the Customer to their port of choice.